scheme-fb license change
erana Owl
2012-01-10 11:29:07 UTC
Hi all,

My contributed code is now GPL.

Here is the repository's scheme48 with linux framebuffer code
and scheme initfb and putpixel method (See README file) :

http://soft.vub.ac.be/~jceuppen/scheme/

Twentyseventree is included in the 0.1.10 tarball (GPLd) and can be used to
make 3D graphics scheme applications e.g. embedded (twentyseventree is an
ultima 8 world octree system and can also be used as a faster octree with
27 nodes.

For a test game application using twentyseven trees (in Python & pygame) see
http://soft.vub.ac.be/~jceuppen/python/koboldsquest-2.1.tar.gz

Love,
Johan
Anthony Carrico
2012-01-10 19:03:12 UTC
Post by erana Owl
Hi all,
My contributed code is now GPL.
In case you aren't aware of it, the community went through a big effort
to get scheme48 and most of the other copyrighted code unified under an
open source license many years ago (modified BSD). I don't know how much
is preserved in public archives, but I'm pointing you to the history so
you can be aware of it when you make your decisions.
Anthony Carrico
Anthony Carrico