Membership request for group Scheme Untergrund Library
erana Owl
2012-01-13 17:55:17 UTC
I can dump everything in CVS while working on the code if you like or
else I make some sort of package for a new release.
Another thing to do before importing new code is to move from cvs to
http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/UsingGit
Tell us when this has been done. I seem to not have write access in the CVS
repository.
A mailing list is handy too, I noticed there's none and maybe more
people can get by this way.
I think we always used the scsh mailing list. Scheme48 didn't have one
back then (did it?).
OK.
PS:
I've made a small scheme Xanadu system yesterday, it's in the latest
scheme48 tarball here: http://soft.vub.ac.be/~jceuppen/scheme/ e.g. version
0.1.13.

The scgame/ directory contains it together with the scheme
widget/imaging/fb code for an eventual scheme Carbon/NeXT API.

Enjoy,
Johan