schemedoc and SPAN shell RFC
erana Owl
2012-01-17 14:00:05 UTC

Where perl has CPAN, scheme48 has sunterlib among many other scheme
repositories.
I wondered if there are any feature requests for a schemedoc (a perldoc for
scheme48) as I want to code this.
The next thing I want to start working on is something as 'perl -MCPAN -e
shell' using the scsh package system and scsh socket facilities. We could
call this SPAN. In the current sunterlib I put a simple command line
bluetooth system (If you telnet into tmail and type BLUEZ\r\n you get your
$USER's /home/$USER/BLUEZFILE on the server.

Some things to consider:
. We can put it in sunterlib
. We can put the scsh-install-pkg also in sunterlib
. dependencies
. functionality
. etc.

Johan